I just want to be loved. I have so much love to give and life to live that I wish I could just do it and nothing would get in the way. It’s hard to create everlasting happiness. It has to just happen, you can’t force it. Short lived happiness is easy to find and have, but it is easy to lose and harder to find once it’s gone. I used to be happier and find joy easier, but life and love and happiness and sorrow got in the way. I used to be young and free and careless and spontaneous. Now I am a woman with constant thoughts and ideas and responsibilities. I made myself this way. Well my experiences encouraged it and forced it.
Love can’t come easy, if it’s going to last. Anything that’s worthy of eternity is worthy of your worry and sacrifice. I am forever changed. Nothing can take me back to who and where I was. My mind may forget, but my soul and spirit will not. A heart once touched and tampered with is forever reshaped and worn.
No comments:
Post a Comment