Today was a good day.
Lately I have been doing so much better. I don’t cry as much and feel so much more peace and hope. I love my baby so much. Right now I am about 24 weeks along.
I am not sick anymore, which has been so nice. Now I can enjoy the precious time I have with my baby. I am so thankful for her and the huge impact she has had on my life and others already. If I wasn’t pregnant, I don’t think I ever would have had the courage to leave P and I would have faced a lifetime of sadness, regret and emptiness. At times it has been so lonely without him, and I've missed him. But, I know I will always love him, no matter what happens. He put me through so much pain and suffering, but I also made wrong choices and it is not all his fault. I have forgiven him and pray for his happiness often. All I ever wanted was for him to be happy, whether or not it meant us being together.
No comments:
Post a Comment